Recommended Maintenance Toyota
Following the recommended maintenance schedule will keep your Toyota running trouble-free for a long, long time. Regular maintenance is essential to obtaining the highest level of performance from your Toyota. It can also increase your vehicle’s resale value.
According to Toyota, “You should keep detailed records of vehicle maintenance, since under some circumstances they may be required for warranty coverage. These records should include date of service, mileage at time of service and a description of service performed and/or parts installed. For your convenience, a maintenance log is included in this booklet. If you sell your vehicle, you should give your maintenance records to the new owner.”
Not sure where to find the maintenance schedule for your Toyota car, SUV, or truck? You can find the maintenance guide on the Toyota website.
Follow these easy steps to find out what the recommended maintenance schedule is for your Toyota:
Steps to Find Toyota Recommended Maintenance Guides:
- Go to http://www.toyota.com/owners/web/pages/resources. Click on SEE MANUALS AND WARRANTY.
- Click on CHOOSE A VEHICLE.
- Click on the drop down box and select your car MODEL. Next, click on the down arrow and select your car YEAR.
- Click on the GO button.
- Click on the WARRANTIES AND GUIDES tab.
- Click to open the warranty and maintenance guide.