We are living in uncertain times. Authorities are operating on a day-to-day basis while making decisions that aim to protect the populace. That’s why some cities, including Atlanta, are in a stay-at-home order. By reducing the number of people out in the streets, it reduces the chances of people infecting each other. Stores deemed ‘nonessential’ have been closed, but Auto repair shops are also considered essential in Atlanta. That is why T3 Atlanta will remain open during the COVID-19 lockdown to offer our services to our customers.
What We Are Doing
We understand how important our service is for people and that is why we are doing our best to keep both our staff and customers healthy. Here are some precautions we are doing:
- We are following proper disinfection practices in and around our auto shop. We have created guidelines for our workers to disinfect high traffic areas as much as possible.
- We are practicing physical distancing within our shop. This means people will be required to stay 2 meters away from each other as much as possible.
- We are limiting the number of people in our shop. Aside from the mechanics and staff, we will be limiting the number of people who will enter the shop. This is why we are asking our customers to call ahead of time so we can schedule them.
What You Can Do
As part of our safety protocol, we are asking our customers to also (voluntarily) follow a number of steps before and after your auto service.
- We urge our customers to do a thorough cleanup and disinfection of their car before taking them to our auto shop in Atlanta.
- We encourage our customers to bring sanitizing wipes to clean the dashboard, gear shift, seat belt buckle, and steering wheel. You need to wipe before and after the servicing.
- We would like our customers to disclose whether the car is used for ridesharing or not. While this will not affect whether or not we will service the car, it will be so our mechanics can take extra precautions if needed.
In order to make this stay-at-home order work, we need to cooperate from the businesses, citizens, and the government. Here at T3 Atlanta, it is our goal to provide the same quality of business to all our customers amidst the pandemic. Give us a call for top quality auto service today.