Recommended Maintenance Lexus
Following the recommended maintenance Lexus schedule will keep your car running trouble-free for a long, long time. Maintenance records should include date of service, mileage at time of service and a description of service performed and/or parts installed.
According to Lexis, “Lexus recommends that you retain all receipts covering maintenance on your vehicle, but Lexus cannot deny warranty coverage solely for the lack of receipts or your failure to ensure the performance of all scheduled maintenance.”
Not sure where to find the maintenance schedule for your Lexus? You can find the maintenance guide on the Lexus website.
Follow these easy steps to find out what the recommended maintenance schedule is for your Lexus:
Steps to find Lexus manuals and guides:
- Go to https://secure.drivers.lexus.com/lexusdrivers/info/my-lexus/resources/owners-manual-search.do
- Click on the drop down box and select the type of manual or guide that you are searching for.
- Click on the drop down box to select MODEL. Next, click on the drop down box and select the YEAR. Note: You can enter a keyword to search for a specific item. Entering a keyword is not required to do the search.
- Click on the SEARCH button.
- Find the warranty and service document and click to open.
Need additional help or have questions about the recommended maintenance for your Lexus? Contact our Smyrna or Decatur locations and we will answer all your Lexus maintenance questions!